[PLUG-AV] Firewire express cards ordered

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Thu Mar 29 22:47:17 WST 2012

I think its "rc1" - I've compiled and am running it on my freshly
Linuxed laptop now. Nothing greatly different. But the dvswitch mailing
has shot to life with hundreds of emails on around 50 patches. Except
the next version to bring a lot of stuff. 0.9 I think is about trying to
get the rtsp stuff sorted.

0.9 rc1 was uploaded to Debian experimental by Wouter too, I think.

  James

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>