[PLUG-AV] Fwd: AusPC - Your order has shipped with AAE [9141027]

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Fri Apr 13 11:51:53 WST 2012

Hello AV crew,

Firewire card #3 is now on its way (see attached). So next month, all
our video capture/ingest stations should be quick to set up - it
definitely was this week when we used the two laptops (due to only
having the 2 firewire cards).

LotteryWest were going to process our reimbursement today for what we
acquired thus far, so we'll hopefully have those funds back in our
account early next week. Perhaps late next week we want to get a mumble
session together to place our next order?

What's left to grab:
* Two cameras, plus tripods
* One "dvswitch" PC
* Audio mixing desk & XLR leads