[PLUG-AV] Firewire card #3 or 3 now arrived

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Thu Apr 19 11:17:20 WST 2012

Wow, this list is quiet. Has everyone lost interest here?

Funds should be with us by Monday (just rechecked with LW), but I still
need some help finding what camera(s) we want that are available NOW.

If no one speaks up, then I'll be ordering PC#4 (to replace AV2 as the
dvswitch host), audio mixer, boundary mics and XLR snake from Amazon,
etc. I'm contemplating an extra Firewire ExpressCard for PC#4 so we have
the option of an extra camera from the dvswitch host itself....

  James