[PLUG-AV] Firewire card #3 or 3 now arrived

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Mon Apr 16 16:25:54 WST 2012

Hello all,
So the last firewire card that was back ordered has now arrived and is
nestling in the last laptop bag. That means we now don't need AV3
(white, small box) at the next event! No funds have turned up yet in the
account so we're not quite ready to spend again, but as per emails on
Friday we should be able to later this week. This brings us back to the
question of cameras; we wanted to move on these next (before replacing
AV2) as an order of priority, but we haven't got a solid supply or even
model of currently available cameras at around the $800 to $900 mark.
Anyone want to check suppliers and put forward their suggestions?

/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>