[PLUG-AV] Firewire card #3 or 3 now arrived

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Thu Apr 19 15:07:22 WST 2012

Amazon price is currently $93.99 without shipping, and the power
connector was sent to us gratuitously from Behringer Australia! I think
in Australia when we looked it was around $250. The one item I feel we
should buy here is the wireless mic(s) due to frequency and licensing
issues.

  James

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>