[PLUG-AV] Tonight.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Tue May 1 12:43:36 WST 2012

On 1/05/2012 12:41 PM, Leon Wright wrote:
> I'll probably be early anyway. I'd rather sit in a car park nom'ing
> some food than trying to negotiate the 5 o'clock freeway. Feel free to
> knock on my window if you are early, I drive a white Hilux ute. Leon

I'll probably be kicking around too (unloading, etc, based on rain
periods, etc).

BTW, if anyone has a pair of (mono) jacks to hook from our snake to the
in room PA behind the door int he store room, bring em. Needs to be
about 5 metres or so...

/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>