[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] notes from Workshop trial and admin catchup.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Thu May 10 10:39:31 WST 2012

It does now (have gxmessage package installed during imaging)! Please
add any other package suggestions so we can flesh this out further and
have everything at our disposal.

However, I'd want to consider having the mixer host (running dvswitch)
able to SSH to the video ingest boxes to (re)start dvsource-firewire;
the director can have a script they run to do this; leaving the camera
person just using the mumble headset and pointing the camera.

I'm reimaging the laptops I have here (Nick has one right now, AFAIK) so
will test firewire capture today with it as well.

  James

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>