[PLUG-AV] Cable tape

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Thu May 10 14:20:29 WST 2012

This may be useful:

$25 - 4 inches wide
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000QDXX6O/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&s=hi&psc=1

I've determined that the firewire on the ingest laptop is fine with the
Panasonic camera - but not working with my JVC camera. Whch means we're
down to one working camera right now. I have spoken with LW today - they
had a query on the invoices - so they are progressing. I've put an
enquiry on the B&H web site for availability and shipping of two for the
Canon HV40s Legria (PAL). I've purchased a laptop bag for the DVSwitch
mixer host today.

Anyone got any new PLUG trailers/video loops for us to use? ;)

/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>