[PLUG-AV] Cameras ordered

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 08:21:39 WST 2012

Excellent!

Have we got a tally of how much we've spent and how much we have left
in the grant?

We should all get together once we have all the equipment, set it all
up and figure out what else will finish off the setup nicely.

Leon
--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!