[PLUG-AV] Cameras ordered

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Mon May 14 09:05:01 WST 2012

> So the cameras and tripods are ordered, along with two short XLR leads.
> ETA is a week or so. I'll put the invoices into LotteryWest as soon as I
> have them, and confirm ho much we're left with for the final item I think
> we have on our list - radio handheld mic for audience questions - anyone
> think of anything else we've missed?

Good stuff, will be nice to have some good quality cameras!

As for extra equipment, what about an external drive to keep an additional
archive of DV files and it can be kept separately than the rest of the
equipment. i.e. we bring along and copy DV files onto it at the end of each
recording. I'm thinking a 2.5" USB3 bus-powered drive 500GB+ depending on
budget. Not sure it could be put under the grant though.

Jason Nicholls
jason at mindsocket.com.au
0430 314 857