[PLUG-AV] LotteryWest have funded round #3.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Sat Jun 2 19:28:53 WST 2012

On 1/06/2012 9:49 PM, Euan de Kock wrote:
> I'm happy to propose we go with the JTS Mic, it's not a particularly
> critical function it fills, and we can always fall back to the wired mic
> if we have a problem.

I picked it up today - it was $189 - reduced to clear as Kosmic are
dumping the distributor and the lines they get fromt hem (they'll be
concentrating on Shure and other brands in future).

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>