[PLUG-AV] Video Tuesday: helpers at 5pm @ CWLH

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Fri Jun 8 22:33:46 WST 2012

Hi all,

I'm going to have to drop the video kit on Tuesday at the venue, and
head off for a bit (I'll be back around 6:45pm); I'm hoping we can get a
few people to put the studio together in my absence. We have all the new
equipment now - except we need a USB line in for the mixer laptop. So if
anyone has one, please bring it along!

Also, I've asked Nick to look after the equipment after this week as
I'll be potentially less likely to make some of the upcoming meetings.

/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>