[PLUG-AV] Equipment Boxes, inventory, networking

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Wed Jul 18 10:37:37 WST 2012

> I've just tested the network switches, the TP-LINK TL-SG1016 16-port
> Gigabit auto-MDI/MDX care of PeterT of gswd.com; and the Netgear
> FS105. Both seem to be working fine.

I have a Belkin N300 wireless router and ADSL modem, the modem bit doesn't
work but the wireless and wired work fine. It has 4 100MB switched ports at
back. I'm not sure how flexible the configuration is and whether we can
make use of this or not, but i'm happy to give it to PLUG since I don't
have a use for it.

Jason