[PLUG-AV] Hi, request for involvement

Euan de Kock euan at dekock.net
Wed Jul 25 22:46:50 WST 2012

Hi Bret,

As mentioned earlier today, some of the PLUG AV crew will come down and
video stream/record your AGM event next week. It will be available live
on http://icecast.plug.org.au:8000/ <http://icecast.plug.org.au:8000/>if
you want to let anyone know.

We'll also convert the final film to a portable compressed video format
for you. We'll probably put a small PLUG plug at the start though, just
to give us a bit of credit.

I am aware that sometimes we have people attending who would prefer not
to be videoed, generally we designate a small section of the seating and
don't pan any cameras across that part.

As mentioned I'll try and come down at around 5ish to see how we can
arrange things to minimize trailing cables and to maximise the filming
opportunities.

Speak to you then,

Regards,

Euan.