[PLUG-AV] Fwd: Perth Meta Meetup Wednesday 1st Aug.

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Wed Aug 8 16:35:18 WST 2012

OK re-encodes are up, same place with -1ch on the filenames:
http://www.plug.org.au/video/2012/

In addition to just a single audio channel I also left the sample rate at
48khz (recorded rate) vs the normal down-sampling at 44.1khz. In my testing
both vids are in sync the whole way through.

--
Jason Nicholls
jason at mindsocket.com.au
0430 314 857