[PLUG-AV] oh noes

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Aug 15 14:35:30 WST 2012

On 15/08/12 09:50, James Bromberger wrote:

> No, alsa stream and dvswitch started feom cmd line as menu hadnt started
> -and VU appeared to be behaving invreaction to audio.
>
> I just downloaded and aeeked thrpugh - dodnt even hear audio at start....
>
> Gutted.

:-( James

I also saw some meters jumping up and down on the dvswitch laptop after
talking to Nick so it's unfortunate the audio didn't store :-/

What recovery options are there ?

I appreciated getting to operate the audio mixer and I'd be happy to help in
another talk since the programme is an important record of the AV for (I
presume) LCA bid promotion as well. Despite repetition, UCC have Tech Talks
and are looking for the next one. Would speakers and operators consider
conducting the talk again for the UCCans back in the loft ? All the materials
are reusable. Raising the lighting would polish the record and promote AV well.

Harry