[PLUG-AV] Plug presentation

Euan de Kock euan at dekock.net
Wed Nov 14 23:10:07 WST 2012

Hi Guys,

Just finished watching yesterdays talk. I must say, the quality - both
of the content and of the av production is very good.

Considering the late notice, and the constraints you were operating
under this is a sterling effort - well done guys.

I've been thinking a bit about the mixer solution, and would like to
propose some sort of swap arrangement, so PLUG ends up with my mixer unit.

I'm also working on a personal project to build a breakout box to allow
two XLR microphones to be plugged into the camera. If this works out to
be economical, I may do one for PLUG so at a pinch we could wire both
wireless mic units straight into one of the cameras.

Nick, do you still have that eurorack mixer unit you brought along a
while back ? We can probably have a chat about this at the next
committee meeting next week.

Once again - well done people.

Best Regards,

Euan.