[PLUG-AV] Plug presentation

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 06:28:55 WST 2012

Euan,

Thanks! It was a bit of a shimozle at the start, but we got there in the
end. Including everything's working, *slide change* ahh crap the twin pact
machine isn't! (thanks nick!)

The audio was better than I expected, although I haven't watched up to the
part where some construction was going on!

We need to schedule another AV hacking day, I reckon a bit more polish and
knowledge sharing would make things a little less frantic when things go
sideways!

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!