[PLUG-AV] Matterhorn

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 23:55:40 UTC 2013

Euan,

Excellent, I might have a look at it myself at some point. I am following
the project on Github and Duzy seems to be reasonably active, I'm sure
they'd appreciate people looking over it.

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!