[PLUG-AV] Matterhorn

Euan de Kock euan at dekock.net
Mon Feb 4 15:07:01 UTC 2013

Hi Guys,

Quick update.

I've installed the gst-switch code, and managed to get it to run with a
more current version of gstreamer.

After fixing a few C errors in the code, I've got it running - but it
does not appear to do very much at this stage.

I'll keep digging to see if I'm missing something - but I may need to
pick up the coding myself to move this forward - lets see.

Regards,

Euan.