[PLUG-AV] AV Kit from USA

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Wed Mar 6 11:53:34 UTC 2013

These are now in the crate at spacecubed with thebrestbof the kit. Grab it from there any time.

Sent from Samsung MobilePaul Del <p at delfante.it> wrote:Hey James

Glad your back in the land of OZ. Not good about the cold you caught though.

Thanks for that. One wifi presenter was for me and the other for Euan

Chat to you soon
Paul