[PLUG-AV] Govhack this weekend

euan at dekock.net euan at dekock.net
Wed May 29 00:58:44 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

Totally agree with Leon, those machines are way overdue for some attention. Leon, please ensure all our scripts, raw video etc don't get blown away if you do any maintenance.

Its probably going to require some fairly extensive upgrading to get it all to a healthy state.

I'll chat about the gov Hack stuff on Thursday and see what commitment you already have.

Regards,

Euan