[PLUG-AV] Govhack this weekend

Luke John luke.john at osmahi.com
Sun Jun 2 10:27:39 UTC 2013

so streaming went well and so did recording :D !!!

I'm going to do a basic pack down tonight, I started some sorting of
gear into sensible boxes today and will continue on tuesday.

I will be leaving the gear here tonight and Spacecubed is closed
tommorow so I will collect on tuesday, Jason if you want i can drop
off the laptops after that? let me know what you would like.

I'm also going to try and do the uploads on tuesday when i pick up the gear
Kind Regards
Luke John

email: luke.john at osmahi.com