[PLUG-AV] Govhack this weekend

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 01:04:52 UTC 2013

That's excellent! That version of DVswitch was the last one released, it
does have a few extra interface bits and pieces. Good to know it appears
stable.

In regards to these kinds of events, we may have to set some expectations
regarding when we're available to start (people work etc) and documented
communication of start times. Friday evening was a bit of scramble to get
things running on time!

I'm keen to see your work Jason, presumably it's being updated in a repo
somewhere?

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!