[PLUG-AV] Port 80 AGM/Talk

Euan de Kock euan at dekock.net
Mon Jul 1 11:01:24 UTC 2013

Hi fellow pluggers,

Bret from Port 80 has asked if we could film their AGM this weekend
(Saturday 6th). The plan would be to record the AGM and talk held
afterwards. The talker is Scott Ludlam, Greens candidate and Senator for WA.

Please can I have a show of hands for anyone who is able to help out -
Bret is always willing to help us, and is in an aligned technology, so
it would be good if we could do something for him.

Also with LCA2014 coming the practise is always good.

Looking a bit further ahead, we also have the regular PLUG talk
happening on the 9th July.

Regards,

Euan.

President - Perth Linux Users Group (PLUG)