[PLUG-AV] Port 80 AGM/Talk

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jul 1 11:52:34 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 01, 2013 at 07:01:24PM +0800, Euan de Kock wrote:
> Bret from Port 80 has asked if we could film their AGM this weekend
> (Saturday 6th). [...]

AWIA, right? Is that definite? When exactly is it scheduled to
start/finish?

In the Spacecubed Google calendar they do have a regular "Port 80"/"Perth
Tech Groups Meta" meeting on Wednesday 20130703-1800 until 9pm and
nothing booked on Saturday. I can't see anything about it on:

http://www.webindustry.asn.au/
https://plus.google.com/117654087744227469297/posts
http://www.facebook.com/groups/2354348759/

It's not always easy to arrange - there's certainly a lot of other things
on this weekend! but I could come along at least for a fixed window of
time. Most of the equipment is with Jason and Luke. We'll need some
extra time, perhaps Wednesday, to trial the current setup.

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal