[PLUG-AV] WAIA AGM Tue 20130924

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Sep 12 03:58:27 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 11:36:32AM +0800, Kellie Ireland wrote:
> I have added the PLUS team to the RSVP list - look forward to seeing you all there.
>
> I will confirm insurance details with the Hyatt / check WAIA's coverage and advise.
>
> Please let me know if you need any further assistance - I am happy to help.
>
> Warm regards, Kellie

Thanks! I've received the RSVP email.

WAIA AGM: https://www.waia.asn.au/node/61
  The Hyatt Regency Perth, Mosman Bay Room
  99 Adelaide Terrace
  Perth, WA 6000
  Tuesday Sep 24 2013, 5:30pm - 8:00pm

On behalf of PLUG, thank you very much for the donation. Our bank
details are here: http://www.plug.org.au/membership
  BSB: 633-000		(Bendigo Bank)
  Account#: 122 346 679

Forgot to mention - thanks Harry, Peter for this past Tuesday help!

Nick.
PLUG VP
0419 957 011

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal