[PLUG-AV] WAIA AGM Tue 20130924-1700 ..1830 ..2000?

Kellie Ireland kellie at waia.asn.au
Thu Sep 12 04:45:14 UTC 2013

Hi Nick and Luke,

I have made inquiries about the insurance coverage and will get back to you asap with a response.

Regarding our donation to PLUG - are you able to send through an invoice for the donation, including bank details so that we can progress our contribution to your team? If you could email through to me that would be great.

I would like to circulate information to our interstate members regarding our web streaming of the AGM. Are you able to send through some details that I can share with our members? Such as where the streaming will take place, do they require any details to access it? If you need us to set anything up on our website to direct members to the web stream please let me know and I can action for you.

Warm regards, Kellie

Also my apologies for the typo previously PLUG (not PLUS!)

Kellie Ireland
Executive Officer
Western Australian Internet Association
PO Box 8700, Perth Business Centre WA 6849
Phone: 08 9322 3022
Mobile: 0417 913 059