[PLUG-AV] updated AV image

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Wed Nov 13 11:03:43 UTC 2013

Hey Leon,

I've updated the image to 13.10 plus a bunch of changes:

   - fix dv_menu to auto-detect audio feed when running ALSA-in and
   complain if it can't find it.
   - make dv_menu "on top"
   - prevent dv_menu from quitting by accidentally hitting ESC
   - removed whoopsie (stupid ubuntu crash detection/reporting thing)
   - rebuilt dvswitch for 13.10
   - rebuilt ffmpeg (2.1 stable)
   - updated plug-encode to use new ffmpeg
   - updated plug-encode to take -noplug option to skip intro/exit bits for
   non-plug events
   - remove old stuff in OLD_PLUG/bin/
   - added required packages for eventstreamr
   - did a git clone of eventstreamr into BUILD/eventstreamr (and switch to
   "dev" branch)
   - updated set-hostname.sh to also update the background image.
   - disabled mumble-server cause it has issues if it starts without the
   network being up first (which happens if you boot then plug in the network
   cable after - which is all the time for us). It can be started manually on
   the master host with "service mumble-server restart"

It's about 3.1GB as a clonezilla image. I will upload at some point this
week so you can grab it.

Jason Nicholls
jason at mindsocket.com.au
0430 314 857