[PLUG-AV] LCA TV Expression of Interest

Euan de Kock euan at dekock.net
Mon Dec 9 13:10:25 UTC 2013

A big Hi to all linux.conf.au 2014 volunteers and prospective volunteers,

We're discussing running an "LCA TV " during the conference - this will
feature interviews with speakers and prominent Linux/Open Source
figures. We're planning on running this as a side project during the
main linux.conf.au conference.

I'd like to get an idea of who will be interested in getting involved
both before and during the conference. We'd like to get a few people
together to start working on the details and trying out a few things
before the conference, so if you are available in Perth and would like
to get involved please reply to this email (to the volunteers email
address).

The volunteer involvement will probably be on a rotation basis dependent
on the resource usage for the main conference AV and general tasks, but
it should be a good opportunity to get your AV experience up another notch.

James Bromberger is heading this project up, and he'll post an
additional mailer following this with some more detail.

Looking forward to meeting up with you all in a few weeks time - it's
getting scarily close now.

Best Regards,

Euan de Kock,

linux.conf.au 2014 Organising Committee.