[PLUG-AV] DVSWITCH V4L Support

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 23:52:22 UTC 2014

Nifty. Seems more development of DVswitch is occurring than I thought.

Definitely should explore both options, you can get some pretty decent 720p
web cameras these days for not very much money.

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!