[PLUG-AV] [admin-plug.org.au 6019] AWS Hosting

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Sun Feb 23 22:50:20 UTC 2014

Hey James all good, thanks. I should be at the next PLUG meeting so we can
do the credit card stuff

Alastair would you like to organise the amazon logo/text on the PLUG
website?
Thanks

"Proudly supported by Amazon Web Services"
We can rip the logo of the website http://aws.amazon.com/

--
*Deltek IT Support & Help Desk requests*
*http://help.deltek.net.au* <http://help.deltek.net.au>

Simplifying Information Technology Systems.
Making Technology easier using cutting edge Systems

Computer Help Desk IT Support Phone only: (08)636-55618
Websites CMS Cloud Inquiries Phone: (08)636-55619