[PLUG-AV] [admin-plug.org.au 6019] AWS Hosting

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Sat Feb 22 07:24:13 UTC 2014

On 17/02/2014 3:23 PM, Paul Del wrote:
> Hey James
>
> I'm sure this has been asked many times before. So sorry about the
> repetitiveness.
>
> Can you confirm this for me please
> I was under the impression Amazon is happy to sponsor PLUG with hosting.
> If I am in correct just let me know
>
> If we need to add AWS logo to plug.org.au <http://plug.org.au> as part
> of this let me know
>
> I know we need to remove your personal credit card and apply our own
> for the billing system.

Sorry I think I had missed this one - Paul, happy if you want to
acknowledge Amazon for the credits. Can be a small logo (steal one from
the web site if you want) or just a small text like "Proudly supported
by Amazon Web Services". From my long term perspective, its much more
important for Amazon is the Linux user groups have as much support as
possible.

Removing credit card - yeah, we should do this when we meet up next. I
should be here for the next PLUG meeting.

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to