[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] Quiz night and prizes

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Wed Apr 2 07:48:10 UTC 2014

I'm happy to
Organise book the venue
Do some advertising(more than one person would help)
The raffle thing on the night

Andrew do you want to help with one of these things below
* Setting questions
* Organising Prizes
* Being quiz master on the night
* Advertising

James H said he was looking at Orielly prizes in the last committee meeting

This is an assumption but if James B was is free he may like to be the quiz
master.
Failing that I will assume possibly Euan or Nick could be interested?

Andrew if you you would to contribute a MinnowBoard, I'm sure everyone
would be happy

Thanks

--
*Deltek IT Support & Help Desk requests*
*http://help.deltek.net.au* <http://help.deltek.net.au>

Simplifying Information Technology Systems.
Making Technology easier using cutting edge Systems

Computer Help Desk IT Support Phone only: (08)636-55618
Websites CMS Cloud Inquiries Phone: (08)636-55619