[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] Quiz night and prizes

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Thu Apr 3 07:04:51 UTC 2014

Sounds like we have a few good ideas. So summing up for quiz night

Paul to do advertisement/venue's(can always do with more advertising)

Andrew has a minnow board prize.
James H is going to email Orielly's
Harry/Euan says unclaimed PI from last year

Questions/Quiz masters is Euan/James B

Andrew, Nick, Peter, Leon, Michael do you guys want to do anything?

--
*Deltek IT Support & Help Desk requests*
*http://help.deltek.net.au* <http://help.deltek.net.au>

Simplifying Information Technology Systems.
Making Technology easier using cutting edge Systems

Computer Help Desk IT Support Phone only: (08)636-55618
Websites CMS Cloud Inquiries Phone: (08)636-55619