[PLUG-AV] Streaming WAIA AGM Tuesday 20140909-1400

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sun Jun 22 14:59:09 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 04:49:57PM +0800, Luke John wrote:
[...]
> Are people interested in doing this again and does someone want to
> take on this managing this project?

I think we're interested and we can already get back to WAIA to say we're
thinking about the details. (Cc: us if someone takes it upon themselves
to do in the next day or two).

We're a bit more bedded down in our tech and procedures, with lessons
learned from last year and from LCA2014.  We're not any more formalised
in terms of a policy for hiring out the PLUG AV team, however, there's
time to get that sorted. The volunteers from last year did not in the
end claim their per-diems. We're wanting some sort of commitment. We're
not expecting you to give up your evening without covering your travel,
parking, refreshments, etc.

I'll put my hand up for getting some of the preparation underway.

Who's definitely-available and maybe-available for Tuesday
afternoon/evening, 20140909? Let's have a quick chat amongst ourselves
and get back to WAIA shortly.

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal