[PLUG-AV] Govhack this weekend

Euan de Kock euan at dekock.net
Sat Jul 5 15:47:26 UTC 2014

Hi team,

We've been approached by the Govhack people to ask if we can video the Govhack. Session that's being run at Spacecubed next weekend.

I'm attending the Govhack as an attendee, but I'd be able to help a bit. Can I get a show of hands of people who'd be interested in helping out.

I think the schedule is very similar to the startup weekend, with an initial Friday presentation and a final Sunday wrap up being the main sessions.

See you all on Tuesday for the PLUG talk.

Best regards,

Euan