[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] RFID

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Jul 9 10:56:19 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jul 09, 2014 at 02:02:02PM +0800, Paul Del wrote:
> Hey Nick
> Now that I have PLUG's original RFID card(which I believe is Luke's)

What's the number?
Euan's got #005456 , it does not currently open the parking rollerdoor/gate.

(We'd like it to open:
 * 45 St George's Tce front door
 * Spacecubed
 * Lift from G to B1
 * Parking rollerdoor gate
)

> We should test it out, today is impossible. Thurs, Sat, Mon I'm free
> I am happy to go into spacecubed and test it out Nick if you are busy and I
> can test it with Euan after work

Yeah, you probably have to test after 6pm when things are locked. I'm
only free at Thursday 4:30pm, briefly... but don't worry, I don't have
to be there, I just want to pick up a working card sometime before the
next meeting.

> By the way I don't want to say anything to the girl last night Jen or Gem
> as she thinks we only have one RFID card and has to find out if we are
> allowed two, so we have to go in one of those days when Opheile is as she
> gave us the original card I have.

Hah, mum's the word (he says to the public list).
I think it's OK, we want at least one full working card, but we might
be worth an exception for two anyway, all that equipment. We're happy
to pay if there's a one-off encoding cost.

Yes, it's "Jen", there's emergency phone numbers for Jen, Tom, Ophelie
and Brodie in the space. (tell me if you want them)

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal