[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] Streaming WAIA AGM Tuesday 20140909-1400

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Tue Jul 15 08:20:02 UTC 2014

Hey

I have said to Nick I will help with the filming for WAIA in August
but I'm happy to help with Port80 instead in September

I don't know much about the AV but am happy to lend a hand and support

Excude my ignorance
Can you guys confirm the dates and I'll post these on meetup and we might
get some helpers
Port80 AGM August 9th @spacecubed for 6 PM ?
WAIA AGM September @spacecubed for 6 PM ?

Thanks Paul

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 4:05 PM, Euan de Kock <euan at dekock.net> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Sorry I missed the committee meeting. Sounds like a lot got done.
>
> There is an outstanding request from Bret Treasure to help out with their
> AGM on the 6th August.
>
> I really think we should try and accommodate his request, Bret had always
> been helpful to us.
>
> Please let me know if anyone would be willing to help out with filming
> this. Also, Nick, do you think the equipment will be functional by then?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Euan.
>
> On 15 July 2014 2:07:23 PM AWST, Nick Bannon <nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 08:26:54AM +0800, Leon Wright wrote:

>>>  Let me know if you need anything (I will be away for the next month
>>>  however).
>>>
>> [...]
>>
>>>  That technically is a scheduling conflict with our normal Plug meeting. But
>>> should be available either way.
>>>

>> Oh! Of course it is. That put a crimp in plans, but I think the PLUG
>> committee have worked out something better now, after discussions last
>> Tuesday and at last night's Committee meeting.
>>
>> Namely:
>>  * on August's second-Tuesday, a meeting at the usual place, usual time,
>>    a software tutorial workshop; I have Inkscape in mind and hope we can
>>    get a T-shirt design together.
>>
>>  * a free-ed up September meeting slot;
>>
>>  * a big event for SoftwareFreedomDay.org Saturday 20140920, hopefully
>>    at the Artifactory, or City West Lotteries House;
>>
>> So - Leon, Euan, Harry - does September 9th still work for you?
>> How about you: Jason, Luke?
>>
>> Preparation: Yep, Leon, that would be welcome. Now and in August, I
>> plan to get all the kit packed nicely and try some clean installs and
>> reconfigurations of
>> eventstreamr; then a trial run. I'll tell you how
>> I'm going in the next two weeks.
>>
>> Nick.

*Deltek IT Support & Help Desk requests*
*http://help.deltek.net.au* <http://help.deltek.net.au>

Simplifying Information Technology Systems.
Making Technology easier using cutting edge Systems

Computer Help Desk IT Support Phone only: (08)636-55618
Websites CMS Cloud Inquiries Phone: (08)636-55619