[PLUG-AV] lca2016 AV

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 02:16:13 UTC 2015

Yo,

Steve introduced me to David during one of the breaks. He received my sleep
deprived brain dump and a suggestion of "Get in touch with us after the
conference and we'd be more than happy to talk AV with them".

I think we're starting to build a good platform for this stuff and I'm
pretty keen to get more people involved and more opportunities for us to
get experience doing it.

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!