[PLUG-AV] lca2016 AV

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Wed Jan 28 02:39:00 UTC 2015

y0

OK sounds good.

David indicated he is keen on some assistance with you guys but didn't
elaborate. He said he would get in touch in less than a month.
But they need a month to get back to normal and contact the lca2015 team.
I know Kathy(the other director) better and can always ping her if you need
me too.

Yeah you guys have a great platform and a lot of people are saying this,
even people on Linux Australia council and Iseppi.
The impression I got is LCA people where happier with the Canberra/Perth
set up compared to the rest.

Cheers

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 10:16 AM, Leon Wright <techman83 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yo,
>
> Steve introduced me to David during one of the breaks. He received my
> sleep deprived brain dump and a suggestion of "Get in touch with us after
> the conference and we'd be more than happy to talk AV with them".
>
> I think we're starting to build a good platform for this stuff and I'm
> pretty keen to get more people involved and more opportunities for us to
> get experience doing it.
>
> Leon
>
> --
> DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'
>
> # cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
> Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!
>
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 1:48 PM, Paul Del <p at delfante.it> wrote:
>
>> Hey guys
>> I was chatting to David Bell and Kathy Reid the heads of lca2016 in
>> Geelong http://lcabythebay.org.au/
>>
>> They expressed interest in PLUG's AV assistance for lca2016, no details
>> what so ever where mentioned discussed.
>>
>> I just said that I would ping you guys and see if and who of you are
>> interested. I'm just emailing so you can have a think about it and if you
>> want to discuss after the AGM.
>> (no rush on this yet as the lca2016 team said they are busy for the next
>> month)
>>
>> Thanks Paul

*"When service & support is everything"*Deltek Technology, Perth, WA
Ph:08 636-55-618 E:p at delfante.it W:deltek.net.au

Simplifying Information Technology Systems
Cutting edge technology Systems saving time/money.