[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] [admin-plug.org.au 6442] Re: lca2015

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 02:33:07 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 2:55 PM, Andrew Cooks <acooks at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like to nominate Leon for a PLUG talk on eventstreamr, where it came
> from, where it's going, who should use it and how does it work. It doesn't
> have to be an hour long talk.

I could probably talk for an hour on it! I've just getting my head back
into real life + work, but hopefully I'll get it on cpan shortly and then
followed by a blog post. I can probably derive a talk from that.

Also I'd be more than happy, following that if someone came up with a
better name. Because I'm terrible at naming things and whilst it is called
'EventStreamr' it doesn't actually stream anything. :P

Leon
--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!