[PLUG-AV] EventStreamr, was Re: lca2015

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jan 27 18:00:21 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 10:33:07AM +0800, Leon Wright wrote:
[...]
> Also I'd be more than happy, following that if someone came up with a
> better name. Because I'm terrible at naming things and whilst it is called
> 'EventStreamr' it doesn't actually stream anything. :P

We can try, but it's not bad!

There's always the chance for new names with a new major revamp or
upgrade, but EventStreamr sounds decent to me. It manages and monitors
the whole system that does the streaming. Other names might end up
meaninglessly generic.

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal