[PLUG-AV] EventStreamr on CPAN!

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 08:48:23 UTC 2015

All,

Whilst I was fighting with SUSE repos getting < 5KiB/s download rates +
trying to run updates, I chipped away at the last things I wanted finished
before uploading to CPAN.

https://metacpan.org/pod/App::EventStreamr

We have Travis for Continuous Integration

https://travis-ci.org/plugorgau/eventstreamr-station

And Coveralls for Test Coverage

https://coveralls.io/r/plugorgau/eventstreamr-station?branch=master

The doco needs a bit more attention, but the github repo does installation
instructions.

https://github.com/plugorgau/eventstreamr-station

Here are a list of the bugs/features that need working on:

https://github.com/plugorgau/eventstreamr-station/issues

If you have suggestions, just comment on the relevant issue. Perl knowledge
not entirely necessary, thoughts about any of them and ways to
implement/fix would be appreciated.

Leon
--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!