[PLUG-AV] Fwd: [plug-ctte] EotW streaming http://www.eotw.com.au/ 2015

Luke John email at lukejohn.me
Tue Mar 24 09:08:49 UTC 2015

I disagree that there is no benefit to plug,

Helping out with the event will mean;

A bunch of tech talks get recorded and made freely available under an
open license,
A core developer of the PLUG av software will get additional
experience with running the software,
PLUGs kit will get more exposure and no doubt we'll get feedback for
future development.

As I said in a previous email we already had a meeting to go over that
software and see that it works.

I mustn't of explained myself clearly on the phone NIck, I will not be
doing additional software development this evening. I will simply be
running the existing software to prove to you that it is working.  The
documentation is already very good , see
https://github.com/plugorgau/eventstreamr-station

Leon's work at lca2015 already got the kit to that stage we discussed.
(turn on and everything works out of the box).