[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] Fwd: EotW streaming http://www.eotw.com.au/ 2015

Peter Lyons darklyon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 04:44:56 UTC 2015

Hi all

I'm afraid that I'm behind on my email and didn't realize the urgency of
the request.

In principle, I think that it's good for PLUG to be able to do stuff for
allied organizations,
and there's enough feeling that EotW counts for this,particularly with its
compensation offer.

The last minute rush is a problem, as Nick pointed out. I'm not in a
position to evaluate
the technical status of the equipment. If Luke is happy that he can do it,
and Leon can act
as a backup, that's good, but it sounds like should stress that we're
providing the service
on a best effort basis.

As a committee we need to talk about drafting a procedure to deal with
these requests, and
some way of making sure that they don't become last minute. We also need to
make
requesters aware of the time frames required for us to deliver.

Peter