[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] Fwd: EotW streaming http://www.eotw.com.au/ 2015

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Tue Mar 24 23:50:31 UTC 2015

thanks Michael sand Leon has said he will help also

With no other objections that's a go ahead by the looks

Although last minute, I'm sure Luke will do well with Leon's latest work on
the AV gear at LCA2015

--

*"When service & support is everything"*Deltek Technology, Perth, WA
Ph:08 636-55-618 E:p at delfante.it W:deltek.net.au

Simplifying Information Technology Systems
Cutting edge technology Systems saving time/money.