[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] [Committee] GovHack 2015: 3 - 5 July - Request for AV Support

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Wed Jun 10 11:17:14 UTC 2015

Hey Tim

I'm sure the guys at PLUG may be interested in one way or another.

I will put you in touch with our AV team at PLUG av@

Thanks for your email

Cheers
Paul

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 9:19 PM, <sondalini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Tim sent a message using the contact form at
> http://www.plug.org.au/contact.
>
> Hi,
>
> My name is Tim Sondalini. I'm one of the organisers of GovHack Perth which
> is being run over the weekend 3 to 5 July 2015.
>
> GovHack is a weekend long hackathon where we bring the best of the
> technology community together with government data sets (many of which are
> opened just for the weekend) and see what brilliant insights and apps they
> can develop. The event is about bringing together the developer community
> and helping government to the idea of open data and open government.
>
> PLUG has helped GovHack before by videocasting our event. This time
> investment has been incredibly helpful, our teams each year reflect upon
> what previous competitiors have done.
>
> Is this still something PLUG, or its members remain interested in helping
> us with?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Tim

*"When service & support is everything"*Deltek Technology, Perth, WA
Ph:08 636-55-618 E:p at delfante.it W:deltek.net.au

Simplifying Information Technology Systems
Cutting edge technology Systems saving time/money.