[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] [Committee] GovHack 2015: 3 - 5 July - Request for AV Support

Luke John email at lukejohn.me
Thu Jun 11 07:06:59 UTC 2015

Hey,

I'm planning on participating at GovHack this year.  Happy to help out
a bit though.

What exactly is wanted in terms of assistance?  When we went to set up
streaming one year there had been a miscommunication and it turned out
they just wanted someone to manage the google hangout and manage the
spacecubed mics/audio system.

I imagine we'd have members happy to help out with either, but a bit
of conversation to confirm what we're doing would help.

Cheers,
Luke.