[PLUG-AV] AV hack day

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 01:20:51 UTC 2015

Hi Paul,

Apologies, I wasn't very good at following up on the hack day stuff and it
feel by the wayside.

If we are to do Gov Hack, we should probably do a Tech Day and a non Tech
day. A number of the AV plug members will be attending the event, which
means we should get some new crew up to speed on the gear.

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!